Margaritaville

Margaritaville
Margaritaville - Cozumel, Mexico

Monday, September 23, 2013

Preparing for the Cruise Night!

Okay, so last week I posted about what a cruise night is.  But did you know that you can get really cool stuff when you come to one?  That's right!  I've ordered door prizes and party favors.  But that's not all!  I'm working on special deals for upcoming cruises with a couple of cruise lines..... and WAIT!  There's more! (As you may have guessed, my marketing skills have been perfected through late night ads for ginsu knives and such.)  I'm ordering cakeballs from my friend Jaime who owns Amazeballz.  If you haven't had any yet, this will be your chance to discover the taste sensation!

All of this is taking place in one of my favorite locations The Coffee House.  They have this really cool patio and we'll have it all to ourselves that night.  They are going to serve up so really fabulous hor d'oeurves that evening and I've arranged for a cash bar.  (Sorry folks, maybe if I sell enough cruises this year, next year I'll spring for the drinks.)  By the way, did I mention that the band starts up at 7 that night?  So yeah.... freebies, great cruise deals, free food, Amazeballz, great information on cruising, fun people and live entertainment! (Just a little party I'm throwing together....) So, if you're not doing anything on October 11th, come on over to The Coffee House and enjoy yourself. If you don't cruise, you hate water and relaxation, come anyway! After all, who are you to turn down free food and entertainment?

Sorry, I only had time to do this quick little commercial today.  Tomorrow, perhaps I'll have time to share some sage travel advice with you.  Planning a cruise night is hard work!  Have a great Monday!

1 comment: